Smoke Detector Checks
When was the last time you had your smoke detectors checked. We find that it is very easy to forget to change batteries in our smoke detectors. Additionally, most smoke detectors have a specific life... then they need to be replaced. We are happy to come to your home or business to inspect your detectors. Call 384-0303 to schedule a visit.
Do you have a safe place? Have you practiced?
In our busy world it is very easy to put off practicing our own in-home fire drills. Take the time to make a game out of it. Practice your evacuation plan, remember to have two ways out or more. Then meet up at your special safe place (ie. a tree, a mailbox, etc.) Then if you ever have a real fire you will know how and where to meet. Practice does make perfect, especially when it can save your life.
Monthly blood pressure checks
Once a month we visit our friends at the Ferndale Senior Center in Pioneer Park to offer free blood pressure checks and some laughter too. We always offer free blood pressure checks at any of our manned stations. Just ring our doorbell.
Burn Ban Information
For State and County burn ban information call (360) 778-5903
In need of a Public Records request?
You may submit request for public records to our agency using the following method:
> Online access at: WCFD7 Public Record Request Form , download form, print and mail completed form to P.O.Box 1599, Ferndale, Washington 98248; or deliver completed form to 2020 Washinton Street, Ferndale, Washington 98248; or email completed form to email@example.com (please use "Public Records Request" in subject line of email)
WCFD7 will then do one or more of the following:
- Make the records available for inspection or copying; or
- Identify an internet location where the record can be accessed. Requesters who cannot access the internet may be provided hard copies: or
- If copies are requested and payment of a deposit for the copies, if any, is made or terms of payment are agreed upon, send the copies to the requester: or
- Provide a reasonable estimate of when records will be available: or
- If the requester is unclear or does not sufficiently identify the requested records, request clarification from the requester. Such clarification may be requested and provided. The public records officer may revise the estimate of when records will be available: or
- Deny the request.
Monthly Fire Station Tours
Would your classroom like to visit our firefighters and paramedics at our station? We offer station tours which highlight fire preparation and safety, special fire fighting equipment and tools, CPR, first aid, and on-hand tours of our aid and fire trucks. To schedule a tour call (360) 384-0303
We offer scheduled CPR classes every second Saturday of the month. Click here, if you would like to learn more or attend our Heartsaver class, or achieve a certified AHA Heartsavers card. Classes fill quickly so do not delay!